Thursday, June 7, 2012

Still waiting...

For the last two days my PM has told us that the framers were out at our lot. My husband and I took the hour round-trip drive both days and our framing is still all packaged up nicely and hasn't been touched. When I asked my PM about this, he said that the framers were there but they had to leave to help on another house. Our house has been waiting on framing for two weeks now. I hope this isn't going to push our schedule back. In an effort to stay positive, that is all I'm going to say on that topic.

We did see some progress yesterday. Our plumbing was done two weeks ago but for some reason the sump pump hadn't been installed. They installed the sump pump yesterday and our plumbing inspection passed. Here are some pictures! 


I think that string going across the basement is the line for how high the floors will be poured.



I hope you guys are still keeping your fingers crossed for me that they will start my framing soon!



4 comments: