Friday, March 30, 2012

Blogging about Building our Dream Home

I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to document our experiences of building a home in a blog. How do you know what to share and what not to share on the internet? I've been looking at dozens --- literally DOZENS --- of other blogs of people building with Ryan. I enjoy reading about everyone else's experiences and I have learned so many great tips in such a short period of time. I'm addicted to reading these blogs!

I feel like all I want to do is talk about our house to EVERYONE but they all seem to be getting annoyed with the subject, lol. No one cares as much as my husband and I do. I'm sure they really just want to wait until the darn thing is built! Blogging and interacting with other future/current RH owners seems like the perfect outlet for me to discuss everything pertaining to the building of our dream home! I hope to be able to help others as much as I have already been helped by reading other blogs. I also hope to learn so much more!

Our lot goes all the way back to those trees!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogs,we feel your pain. It takes a builder to understand a builder. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Looking forward to following your progress!

    ReplyDelete